- Bream, roach and rudd have been fishing well and have been caught on worms, particle, maggot & sweet corn . Perch have been coming out close to the banks on maggot, worm and prawns.
- Carp have been easier to catch on fruity boilies such as strawberry, cherry, tutti frutti and white chocolate – all smell so nice!
- Oak is fishing moderately with a grass carp coming out at 28.5lb just before winter hit. This was an amazing sight at nearly 4 foot long!
Last years records for Oak lake are: a 34lb common carp and a 30lb mirror carp.
- Admiral lake is the hardest water to fish, being our specimen water, March 2015 has seen a 36lb common carp has been caught along with a 33lb, and 3 anglers had 9 carp all in the 20’s over the weekend 28th & 29th March 2015.
- Where as Swallow is easy for beginners to fish, with the largest fish coming out before winter at 13lb. Caught by someone who was introduced to fishing last summer and now holds the lake record.